Dr. Richard Ward has been freeing people from pain since 2003. As a Chiropractor with 9 years of experience, he is committed to educating, correcting, stabilizing and maintaining optimal health for all his patients.
Dr. Ward has worked with all types of injuries. He specializes in injuries relating to whiplash injuries which can be caused due to motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries, recreational injuries or even just the occasional slip and fall. Dr. Ward carefully evaluates each patient to provide the best care for each and every patient.
Dr. Ward uses the latest techniques to help provide the very best care to his patients. By uniting the latest techniques, state of the art adjusting procedures, and providing the finest natural vitamins and mineral supplements available today, Dr. Ward is able to assist you back on the fast-track to continuing your pursuit toward optimal health.
- Interests: Family outings, camping, nature, sports, and animals.
- Involvements: Attending Church and serving in the community.
- College: Ricks College (Rexburg, ID), Associates of Arts Degree, Family Sciences
- College: Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA), Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- Chiropractic School: Life Chiropractic College West (Hayward, CA), Doctor of Chiropractic
- Continuing Education: 25-30 hours per year in chiropractic Whiplash, Nutrition, Spinal Rehab and Atlas Orthogonal clinics, and seminars.
- July 2003 to present: Licensed Chiropractor/Owner of The Chiropractic Place, Located in Puyallup, WA.